Batman Arkham Origins Launch Trailer

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Woobeewoo, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Woobeewoo

Woobeewoo

Trailer

I loved the first two games, some of the few serious videogames about a superhero, and I like the truly dark and fleshed out Batman. I'm super excited about the third chapter, so I can't judge with impartiality the trailer, at first thought it looks maybe too much action heavy but that's probably the nature of the trailer. What do you think?

Woobeewoo, Oct 25, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Woobeewoo

themarksquared

I am so hyped for this! I can't wait to buy this game. I have been a big fan of the Arkham series due its fluid combat system and great setting. The storyline is good, too. Unfortunately, I am still unable to buy such game due to financial constraints, but once I'd be able to save up, Origins is mine.

themarksquared, Oct 27, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Woobeewoo

themarting

I may pick this up later. Currently i have too many games on my list of "need to complete"s that I havent completed. I did however pick up the first two games in the series for a great price thanks to the origin bundle.

themarting, Nov 11, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question