Bad news.... or not

Discussion in 'Windows 8 News' started by Trouble, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Trouble

Trouble noob whisperer Moderator

I know, I know. This is a Windows 8 site and this particular thread doesn't have anything to do with Windows 8 or Microsoft at all for that matter, but.....
    Since a lot of the Windows 8 / Microsoft news lately has been in a rather negative vane and because misery loves company. It's good to see Apple back in the news again
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23486638

Can you even imagine what one of those cute little Apple Devices might cost if they actually provided the factory laborers with decent conditions, a reasonable wage, some rudimentary benefits..... and, oh yeah, maybe stopped using child labor.

Trouble, Jul 30, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Trouble

davehc

A good opportunity for me, ref your first line!
    Maybe this also has little to do with Windows 8, or??
    I moved over to Windows 8 forums, with the introduction of the very first betas. At a whim, I abandoned my links to earlier Windows forums (Vista. 7. etc..) I am finding so little input for Windows 8, on any forums, that I am considering reversing the process and returning full time to Windows 7 forums.
    But, more in line with your post, I have even had the crazy notion of getting hold of a s/h machine and trying out some Apple gear, just for kicks!

davehc, Jul 31, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Trouble

Core coffee & gigabytes Moderator

Foxconn also makes products for Microsoft and HP, so I guess this has at least something to do with Windows.

Core, Aug 1, 2013
  4. Trouble

davehc

Posts on forums can misrepresent the quality input, statistically.

My attachment is a prime example. I have edited out names, as it is not my intention to slander another forum.

Not the number of posts! 99% of these are not intelligent input but, remarks such as "I agree " even one "Ha! Ha!

This forum has little input, but the garbage is missing so it all comes out equal

Attached Files:

davehc, Aug 1, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question