Articles Section

Discussion in 'Announcements, Suggestions and Feedback' started by Ian, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Ian

Ian Administrator

I've just added an articles section and uploaded the first article (on Installing Windows 8 in VirtualBox). Whenever I get a chance, I'm going to add a new article to this section - so if there's anything else you'd like to see then please do let me know :).

I've got a couple of articles on my todo list already (such as USB install, feature overview, etc...), but it's always good to have lots of other possibilities.

I'll also add an article submission section in future so that members can get their own articles listed, but if you have anything you'd like to submit in the meantime, just upload it the most appropriate section and let me know :).

Ian, Sep 14, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. Ian

DIgital Doctor

Nice articles section.
    Would it be possible to allow comments on articles ?

DIgital Doctor, Sep 14, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. Ian

Ian Administrator

Glad you like it :). I'm working on adding a way to take comments on articles, but it may be a couple of weeks away still (as I'll need to code it manually) - in the meantime, you are welcome to create a new thread with any questions relating to it and I'll do my best to answer :D.

Ian, Sep 14, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question