Anyone with a Window's 8 touchscreen laptop have scrolling issues?

Discussion in 'Windows 8 Support' started by RomanAnthonysMama, Sep 21, 2013.

1. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMama

Hey everyone! I have an ASUS laptop that I recently purchased. It's a smaller one, but it has a decent amount of memory installed. It's part touch screen, which I've found to be a lot more compatible with this version of Windows, but I seem to have trouble with scrolling. It jumps around a lot. If I'm looking at a webpage, I'm not sure if I hit something, but it just starts scrolling on it's own and gets really jumpy. Am I the only one with this issue, and is there something I can disable or download in order to prevent it from happening?

RomanAnthonysMama, Sep 21, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. RomanAnthonysMama

Sugarhill

I also have an ASUS laptop and I think at first, there may have been some issues with the touchpad. I downloaded the drivers over and over a few times and it seemed to take. Now, occasionally, it will stop scrolling, but I'll just restart the computer.

What I would suggest while you're getting all of your functions together is to put the Smart Gesture icon in your taskbar. It took a little "training" to get it how I wanted at first and from there, it's been pretty smooth. I'm actually impressed with the touch pad.

Sugarhill, Sep 24, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question