Alt+A ScreenShot Thing How Do I Disable This Shortcut?

SOLVED Discussion in 'Gaming' started by HugsFromMee, Mar 9, 2016.

1. HugsFromMee

HugsFromMee

Hi guys, This is my first post on here, I'm using Windows 8.1 Enterprise. Here's my issue. Whenever i'm playing a game (Smite,Minecraft) I always like spam my keyboard i recently like found out that Alt-A is like a screenshot thingy, I'm not totally sure with it is though. I use Gyazo, But the uh shortcuts for that program aren't Alt+A whenever i'm playing Smite and i accidentally press Alt-A a screenshot thing popup's and when i hit ESC, The thing get's canceled but it sort of alt-tabs me to the desktop when i click on the smite Icon again to go into full screen, I'm usually dead but when i re spawn, I can't use WASD to move around like i used to, I can do everything else Chat,Ability's,Buy stuff i just can't move, So i have to close the game fully and open it again to be able to play normally.now this happens ALLOT i usually get deserter but it really isn't my fault, I try to explain my situation to the teammates they just say i'm Throwing the game and stuff i end up getting reported... Anyways, Yeah. I'm not so sure what this Alt+A thing is from. Nor if i can disable it, I can't find anything on google about this either... So i came here and i'm trying to find a solution. Thanks to everyone for trying to help! What Alt+A shortcut looks like.png What the screenshot thing looks like when i actaully save an image..png

HugsFromMee, Mar 9, 2016
    1. Advertisements

2. HugsFromMee

Ryan Hinson

How was this solved?!?

Ryan Hinson, Jun 15, 2016
    1. Advertisements

3. HugsFromMee

HugsFromMee

Uninstall Superb Game Boost that comes with Advanced system care and all that stuff.

HugsFromMee, Jun 17, 2016
  4. HugsFromMee

User Name

Go to superb game settings and erase shortcut key

Attached Files:

User Name, Aug 14, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question